Kevlar B Section K-Plus V-Belts
B (5L)Section 5/8" Wide Kevlar K-Plus V Belts. Kevlar/Aramid corded v belts have a higher tensile strength rating over the standard v belts that have polyester cords. This will minimize stretch when these belts are under higher shock loads. Kevlar belts have a special dry cover for clutching applications and can withstand reverse bending and twisting.
- Excellent performance for drives having clutching applications and backside idler drives
- Provides reduced slippage while clutching
- Able to withstand high level of reverse flexing
- High resistance to larger shock loads (High tensile strength)
- Kevlar belts are great for the lawn mower and snow blower applications
- Superior resistance to oil, heat, cracking, ozone sunlight and weather