1. Cut edge moulded cogged V-belts have a precision cogged profile base which is designed for uniform stress distribution and superior heat dissipation.
2. Their construction permits greater flexibility and a higher kilowatt capacity for exceptional performance on small diameter pulleys using FHP, Classical, Wedge and Narrow section drives.
3. The robust construction is specially designed to fit the pulley grooves exactly, which allows maximum wedging action.
4. The belts are built with low stretch-high modulous stiff polyester tensile members to resist fatigue and shock loads.
5. The cord and polychloroprene rubber are bonded to prevent separation and reinforcement layers on both sides of the tensile member improve cord stability.